PDF to Word in a minute!






Ever want to convert a PDF file to Word? There are a lot of sites that will do this for free. They all sound good but a lot are pretty lame. Who has the time to wait and wait.

I tried a few and got fed up waiting. Zamzar is usually a pretty good site for file conversion. So I tried it. With Zamzar you have to provide an email address and then wait for an email that links you to the download. It uploaded fast but then waited and waited. It's 15 minutes so in the meantime, I came across PDF Online.

I uploaded my file and presto in less than a minute I downloaded it, no email, no wait. The PDF has lots of text and images and it looks great.

Here's the direct link to convert PDF to word pdfonline PDF --> Word

As a follow up, after more than an hour I got an email with a link to Zamzar's conversion of my PDF. What a difference! The images were terrible barely recognizable. PDF online is the way to go!
0 Responses

Post a Comment