Bloggers, this one's for you or maybe not - Zemanta

Here's another "real-time" app. How would you like to enhance your blogs with relevant images, links or tags while you write. The minute you start to write a post, Zemanta will switch on. I'm trying it as I write this post. Well I found their logo, so it saved me a bit of time. This might be useful. It's a simple add on in Firefox. Check it out here Zemanta

Follow up- It's about an hour after uploading Zemanta, and I have already uninstalled it. I saw its icon sitting right up there in my browser window, and it suddenly dawned on me that it also would be providing ideas about content when I'm writing email..that is kind of creepy- big brother.
There now-- I feel better.
Labels: | edit post
1 Response
  1. Jure Cuhalev Says:

    Thanks for giving Zemanta a try :) Sorry to hear that you've uninstalled it. You can easily disable Zemanta for your email, just click the red "X" and it will go away: http://www.zemanta.com/blog/how-to-turn-off-zemanta-in-gmail/

    Jure Cuhalev, Zemanta
    jure@zemanta.com


Post a Comment